Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy the Galaxy Tab S8 series before 22nd April

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 11:29 AM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Disney+.PNG

Whether you’re looking for the latest blockbusters, new originals, timeless classics Disney+ has got your back.

To celebrate the launch of the epic Galaxy Tab S8 series, we’re offering an amazing 12 months of Disney+ for customers who buy their device before 22nd April 2022 and claim this exciting offer from us on our website.

How to claim Disney+ through Samsung Boost

Boost your Disney+ direct on your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ or Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra device

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ and select Disney+
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Are you on a desktop? Follow these simple steps to boost your Disney+ on your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ or Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ and select Disney+, then scan the QR code on your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ or Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Questions and Answers

Where will I get my Disney+ code?

Your Disney+ code will be generated on your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ or Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra device through the Samsung Boost page. You can copy this unique code by long pressing it and then head to the Disney+ website to register and activate 12 months

Do I have to register payment details to claim this offer?

Yes, valid card registration required, but you will not be charged during your 12-month subscription period. You can cancel anytime. See Terms for full details.

Will I receive an email before the end of my 12-month subscription?

You’ll receive an email 30 days before your 12 months is due to end

I’m already a user of Disney+, can I claim 12 months Disney+ through Samsung Boost?

You sure can! When registering via Samsung Boost, you will be provided a Disney+ code that will be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. If you’re an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription for Disney+ which will deactivate your Disney+ account and re-subscribe for the services applying the code when you register.  

What devices are eligible for 12 months Disney+?

If you’ve purchased a new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ or Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra between 9th February and 22nd April 2022, make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from us.

When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boot.

I'm trying to claim Samsung Boost on my Galaxy Tab S8 but it shows me a QR code to scan with my device. What can I do? 

We'd recommend trying using the Samsung Internet Browser to claim. If when you access the Samsung Boost page on your tablet with this browser and still see the QR code tap the hamburger menu at the bottom right of your screen and tap 'Mobile Site'

44 REPLIES 44
Catson
Journeyman
Options

Doesnt work,  i scan on new tablet s8+ and im jsut being looped back to the same website, telling me to scan code.

I am logged in that browser to samsung account.

Catson
Journeyman
Options

called support, useless,  just get transfered over and over again to diferent departments.

edit: apparently samsung browser, firefox, ddg, doesnt work for the promo, only chrome

abbaseo
First Poster
Options

same here cant claim Disney or Youtube nothing. on the phone with CS and on hold for 30+min. ***** 

Amin4iran
Apprentice
Options
I got the tab S8 plus, Does anyone knows how to get Disney plus????
0 Likes
Nush
Pioneer
Options
http://www.samsung.com/uk/boost

If it just keeps refreshing the same page try it on chrome that's where I eventually got it working
Amin4iran
Apprentice
Options
Thanks it worked
Nush
Pioneer
Options
Happy days enjoy 🙂
0 Likes
JonoDigital
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue 

Starting to think it's something to do with my order not showing in my account as I ordered as a guest can anyone confirm if they have managed to get the Disney boost .

0 Likes
Catson
Journeyman
Options

Doubt, i bought from currys.

What worked for me  is downloading chrome again. It worked on chrome.

Doesnt work on samsung browser, firefox, ddg, and probably mroe.