Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost promotion Tab S7+

(Topic created on: 16-12-2021 07:18 PM)
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Does anyone know if the current Boost promotion can be used on a Tab S7+.? It's not specifically mentioned and I can't get it to work.. I know that it includes the Tab S7 but not sure about the + . Many thanks peeps.. 
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@lahoof: Boost offers are available to customers who have purchased a Galaxy S21, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G, Galaxy Z Flip3 5G or Galaxy Tab S7 device in UK and Ireland, so sadly the Galaxy Tab S7+ is not included in the promotion. 

HunterLK
Journeyman
Options
When I try and claim Google play points for my z fold 3... it says "sorry, no offers are currently available, please try again later"... no help with webchat or via phone customer service
0 Likes
neilcperks
Student
Options

Then why do Samsung keep pestering me weekly with Boost Offers when it obviously doesnt apply to my Tab S7+. Wasted so much effort trying to get this to work, now I know why. I even spoke to support who assured me it did work and was doing something wrong. What a waste of my time.

AndrewL
Options

@lahoof @neilcperks: I have looked into this further for you, and the Boost offers actually apply to the whole Tab S7 family, including the S7+ and S7 FE. Please accept my apologies for any confusion surrounding this matter. 

lahoof
Voyager
Options
Couldn't agree more.. I've been bombarded with emails and messages from Samsung and like you I've wasted so much time...
0 Likes
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Thanks for letting me know..
0 Likes
neilcperks
Student
Options
Can someone please tell youtube that, as they obviously don't know. The offer says 4 months on Samsung site, when redirected to youtube it becomes either 1 or 2 months.