Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Blue light filter schedule missing on Tab S6 Lite?

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 06:12 PM)
Ququka
Pioneer
Options

On my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite I haven't got the option to set a schedule for the blue light filter. It isn't in the setting menu under display and neither does it show up when I hold the button in the quick settings menu. Is there a solution to set the schedule another way?

18 REPLIES 18
Taupi
Apprentice
Options

Exact same problem here.

0 Likes
CP89
Apprentice
Options
Just got my new Galaxy Tab S7 Upgrade from my older Tab S4 and I have the same issue as above. The settings for Blue Light Filter no longer show the options for a schedule. My old model was set to switch on automatically for Sunrise/Sunset. The new model simply has On/Off.
0 Likes
livellacri1
Journeyman
Options

Same problem here... I hope Samsung will add the feature with an update, it's very annoying have to turn on and off the filter every day...

edit: I have the blue light filter schedule on every other computer and smartphone I own

0 Likes
haarismemon
Apprentice
Options
Just got my S6 life today, and I too am having the same problem.

I am able to toggle the blue light filter from the quick settings menu, but I cannot find the blue light filter option under the display settings in order to schedule it. I've even updated the tablet with newest update which included the September security patch and OneUI 2.5.

I have had to resort to installing a dedicated app for scheduling the blue fitlter called Twilight. Works great. I really hope Samsung can fix this, that way I don't have to rely on a separate app.
0 Likes
DragonLatino
First Poster
Options

Couldn't be because the Tab S6 Lite has a TFT display? The Tab S6 display is AMOLED and has more customization. I could be totally wrong though

0 Likes
Psmith_one
First Poster
Options

I have figured it out. If I'm not too late. You have to create a Bixby routine to set when it turns on and off. You find Bixby routines on the Quick Panel that you can pull down. Turn it on and press and hold it. It actually works!

elyorch
Pioneer
Options

Same problem on Galaxy Tab A7 😞

0 Likes
ersaurabhkaushik
First Poster
Options

Same problem 

0 Likes
Solution
Ququka
Pioneer
Options

It's solved with the latest update on my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, thanks Samsung!

0 Likes