Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Blue light filter schedule missing on Tab S6 Lite?

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 12:01 AM)
Ququka
Pioneer
Options

On my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite I haven't got the option to set a schedule for the blue light filter. It isn't in the setting menu under display and neither does it show up when I hold the button in the quick settings menu. Is there a solution to set the schedule another way?

18 REPLIES 18
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Have you enabled the personal colour option in the accessibility menu. If you have you must revert to the standard colour schemes, or you can't enable the blue light filter. I myself have enabled the accessibility colour mode on both my Tab S6 & Tab S7 Plus, and if I try and use the blue light filter from the quick settings menu the Tab(s) tells me to disable the accessibility feature i have set. I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Ququka
Pioneer
Options

I haven't any personal colour scheme enabled, so i don't think that's the problem... Also the blue light filter works fine, it's just that the schedule is not available anywhere. Strange right?

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Have you tried clicking on the text under the blue light filter icon in the quick settings menu, then you'll see a menu to set the opacity & at the bottom left you should see "Details" click on this & you should be able to set up your schedule. I tried this just now and it works fine. You can access more menus for most of the options in the quick settings menu by doing this.
0 Likes
Ququka
Pioneer
Options

Yep. Also tried that. But the problem is the entire option is missing right on the position you expect it to be. Actually on my Galaxy phone the option is there en works perfect. What makes the Tab different?

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
As far as I know there's no difference. The blue light filter option is baked into Samsung's One UI. if I find out any info I'll let you know.
0 Likes
celectric
First Poster
Options

yeah had this issue too. contacted them but they told me I should get a replacement..? no idea how that's gonna solve it 

0 Likes
Gkman
Student
Options

Did you ever find a solution? I am having the same issue on my s6 lite tablet...

Ququka
Pioneer
Options

No, not solved yet. Still strange, such a basic feature on my Samsung phone. I was hoping the last software update would solve it, but it didn't... Are the Samsung developers reading this Community too?

4btrekker
First Poster
Options

I also have a S6 Lite tablet.  I can turn the blue light filter on and off but can't adjust intensity of the filter or schedule times. Annoying.