Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Samsung Cloud Access

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 11:32 AM)
The Briggie
First Poster
Options

I had a samsung tabs5e t725. The glass broke so I bought tabs5e  t720 as a temporary tablet whilst I send the t725 for repair. During the changeover I received a samsung cloud message saying that due to suspicious activity my cloud access has been disabled. The link contained in the message leads to a world of pain. Online product support take everything bar your inside leg measurement before stating they can't help contact account support. 30 minutes later I find a telephone number. Contact account support and spend 20 minutes banging my head against a brick wall. So here we are. How, in the name of the wee man, do I get my cloud access restored without sticking a pencil up my nose, standing on one leg in a tutu wearing a false moustache and humming stairway to heaven whilst doing a complete tablet reset! It cannot be rocket science...a self help restore link, an online form...anything... Anyone any ideas before my remaining hair ends up in my hands!!

Alan

5 REPLIES 5
Rosesherstha
First Poster
Options
OKAYýyyyyyyyyyyy
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Restart your device. Clear data and cache on Samsung account and Samsung Cloud. Log in to your Samsung account again. Update Samsung Cloud.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
luqD
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on Samsung Galaxy S22. This happens on every account that I log in to, I even created a new one. I cleared cache, reinstalled app and nothing helps. Did you found a solution?

0 Likes
TheBriggie
First Poster
Options
No still happening. Going to try a fresh start on another tablet tomorrow to rule out/in the device rather than cloud account. Watch this space and yes did all the cache, data refresh stuff as per instructions to no effect
0 Likes
TheBriggie
First Poster
Options
OK. Set up another tablet t725. Fully loaded all services (signed into the same samsung account as the t720) full cloud account access permitted and full backup was a success. T720, which is giving the error message, all data and cache cleared and then device factory reset. On setting up the t720 device to use cloud services the error appeared but only on the t720 the t725 still allowed cloud back up using the same account. So is a device ID stored somewhere on Samsung services that needs configured/reset....who knows
0 Likes