Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday voucher 15%

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 12:27 AM)
Mushj
Apprentice
Options
I received a birthday voucher code but when I tried to buy an tab s7+ with keyboard case the code says invalid at checkout. I have also tried it on other products with no luck. I have made sure the item is not excluded from the promotion. After spending hours trying to get this resolved via live chat, phone, email and messenger,  I am burnt out with the poor level of customer service. You get a different excuse off everyone you speak to. Why send out these promos if they can't be used? 

Has anyone managed to find a solution for this? I have seen quite a few people having the same issue.

The discount was make or break for me sadly as the Surface Pro is at a similar price point at the minute.
5 REPLIES 5
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Never seen the birthday discount myself but after arguing with a customer service agent a couple times before when trying to resolve an order that got cancelled on me without my consent, they promised me they would get me a discount voucher (probably as compensation since I'd need to reorder the item again and miss out on promotions at that time). I ordered a 2nd one but have waited over 2 weeks and am still waiting. Furious about this I had no choice but to accept this.

Fast forward about 2 1/2 weeks later since I first ordered, I see my account is loaded with discount vouchers, up to the tune of 30% off. Karma truly does exist I guess.
0 Likes
Mushj
Apprentice
Options
I also have 27 discount vouchers on my account which are valid, however non of them work at point of sale!
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah figured something was up, but 2 worked for me, up to 30%, thought one was from the customer service agent but who knows.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Sad really, massive own goal from Samsung there. They are taking the proverbial thinking loyal customers will put up with bate and switch tactics. Enjoy the Surface Pro which looks decent to be fair
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Seems the only way to avoid getting conned is to buy from a trustworthy third party like Carphone Warehouse, Currys PC World or Amazon (not marketplace). You can get decent discounts via top cashback or quidco.
0 Likes