Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday Promo code - Tablet

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 01:38 PM)
SteveS
Apprentice
Options

I have received an email from you today, my birthday, giving me 15% off all products, with a few exceptions.  I used the code to purchase a Tab S6 (LTE), but the code was invalid.  I used live chat, they were unable to help and gave me a phone number to contact the Support Shop.  I spent more than 45 minutes listening to a whole raft of excuses why it was not valid. From the systems is going through some process and will not be available for another week, to the code is only valid on a few items.  I asked to speak to a manager, was left on hold for more than 10 mins.  Phoned again to a different number, to be fobbed off again, I had to do something to my computer and then try again in an hour.  Again asked to speak to a manager and again just put on hold.  How do I get 15% off the product I wish to purchase.  I did get a ref no. 2129595915.  Your Customer Service is appalling.

7 REPLIES 7
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@SteveS 

Happy Birthday!!! 🎉:party-popper::birthday-cake:🎈

simply email the shop team for the "15% birthday treat" code replacement

code should work on select items

screenshot the error → attach to email → then send to

support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

😊

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
SteveS
Apprentice
Options
I sent an email the automated response was we are currently unable to respond to emails.
0 Likes
Mushj
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same issue. Tried ording tab s7+ with keyboard case, using a birthday voucher I received on the same day. Code is invalid. I have been on live chat and on the phone to the shop team since the 13th trying to get a replacement code. They just verify that it isn't working on their end either and say try again tomorrow. The last person I spoke to told me it only works on fridges! Ridiculous. I was incentivised by the 15% as I don't really even need an upgrade yet. Anyhow, I've given up.
0 Likes
SteveS
Apprentice
Options
The Call Centre staff just keep coming up with ridiculous excuses as to why vouchers does not work. I wonder if Trading Standards would be interested!
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Hi. I have posted a similar problem. Other are having the same issue too
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Just called. They are waiting for a response and will contact me soon
🙄
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Hi all
Guess what!
Samsung have dropped their £80 off and now my discount works!
Who would have thought it?
What a waste , wont bother buying one now
0 Likes