Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drowning VERY fast(galaxy tab s 4)

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 08:28 PM)
AsagiChan275
Student
Options
I always keep battery  saver on and turn off Wi-Fi overnight but I lost 10% of my battery! I checked device and its said my tablet was ok , and I already tried to restart.Please help! Me!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @AsagiChan275 

Is the software on your Tablet up to date? Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install. Also, let's try a Soft Reset. This will end all processes and give the Tablet a fresh start. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time until the Tablet switches off and back on again.

Let us know if this helps at all.

0 Likes
AsagiChan275
Student
Options
I Don't have any updates to make.
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Have you tried restarting the tablet with the previous steps? Also, have you been using an official Samsung charger to charge the tablet? From Samsung Members app, go to: Get help > Phone Care > Interactive Checks > Battery. Is there any action required showing after the test? Here also are some tips to help lengthen and improve the battery life of your tablet: 

-Turn off Wi-Fi when it is not being used

-Turn off Bluetooth when it is not being used

-Turn brightness to auto-brightness

-Close apps once you have finished with them, don't leave them running in the background

-Remove widgets and disable any live wallpapers on your screen

0 Likes
AsagiChan275
Student
Options
I use the official samsung charger and I did all of these tips(expect reseting) and It doesn't help me.
0 Likes