Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad lag and SD card not working properly

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 09:14 AM)
mattyRrogers
Explorer
Options
My tablet has been frequently lagging me off of games, no matter what game, and it's becoming a large annoyance for when I want to have some fun. Also my 32gb card doesn't work/ doesn't get recognised and won't let me add apps onto it that can. Any help would be appreciated.
8 REPLIES 8
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
if the memory card hasn't go any saved data on it Try formatting it its most likely corrupted
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
The lag from the tablet can be fixed a bit.
Go to settings and activate developer mode. Disable all animations and your tablet will fly.
For the card, the problem may be on the speed class. Try upgrading to a superior sd.
mattyRrogers
Explorer
Options
how do I activate developer mode
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
Go to settings, look for software information and also look for build number.
Tab repeatedly for 5 / 6 times, quite fast. You should get a pop up saying "you're 3 taps away from activating developer mode".
After, go back to settings and scroll all the way down and you'll see a new menu. Tap and scroll until you'll find the 3 options to change. Modify only those and exit completely without touching anything else. I'll send a picture.
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
What you need to change

Screenshot_20210314-084848_Settings_38436.jpg

0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
How the menu looks in settings after activation.

clipboard_image_1615712007845_1615712007845.jpg

0 Likes
mattyRrogers
Explorer
Options
thanks
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
You're welcome.
Please let me know if you managed.
If you did this, another option is to go to Galaxy store, search Galaxy lab's, open, in app install app booster.
It will clean and rearrange the software apps, improving speed up to 15%, but it may or not be available, depending on the version of the operating system.
0 Likes