Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio and video not sinking using Bluetooth headphones

(Topic created on: 18-07-2020 10:48 PM)
Fluggin
First Poster
Options

I just bought a Samsung S6 Wi-Fi tablet. I understood that it didn't have a 3.5  Jack or headphones so bought some blue tooth headphones. The problem is that whenever you watch something on the tablet with the headphones the video and audio is out of sync. The earbuds I bought are Bluetooth 5.0. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks

Fluggin

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Fluggin: Is the issue occurring on all media, both streamed and internally stored? If the problem relates to streamed content, is it persistent across all apps/sites, or are only certain ones affected? If you disconnect the headphones, is the audio in sync when playing through the tablet speakers? In the meantime I recommend connecting the headphones to another compatible device, just to ensure that the issue isn't stemming from the headphones themselves.
0 Likes
Fluggin
First Poster
Options

Thanks for getting back to me. When using the earbuds while watching YouTube, Netflix or live TV either on the tablet or connected to my laptop, the audio and video are out of sync. I just tried them while playing a DVD and there's no problem. If it is the earbuds that are the issue I'm currently using Boltune 5.0 earbuds, do you know of a set of earbuds that would resolve the issue, please?   

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Fluggin: If the issue is occurring on streaming sites, and not native media, then this does suggest that this issue lies with the buds and the sites/apps themselves. Have you tried accessing YouTube and Netflix on the tablet's internet browser (Internet or Chrome) to see if you notice an improvement?
0 Likes
Fluggin
First Poster
Options

Thank you yes it dose make a difference, not 100% but definitely watchable. Do you think a different set of buds would help with using the apps? I watch programs on the iplayer and have the same issue!

0 Likes