Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not working

(Topic created on: 08-09-2017 01:37 PM)
PJ8
Student
Options

After an overnight update by Google, now the Google group of apps will open but when used the app just closes and the tablet goes back to the home screen. There is a box that pops up every time saying app has stopped working. I can access Google and outlook and other sites through the internet okay. I have tried uninstalling the apps and reinstalling but the same thing happens.

(1)
Go to solution
35 REPLIES 35
Tabitha
First Poster
Options
this is happening to mine tonight too
0 Likes
simmy2462
Student
Options
sorted thanks soon as i uninstalled update everything works now
0 Likes
Shaun7229
First Poster
Options
how do I uninstall update? mine has several apps nit working now.
0 Likes
drea69
Student
Options
amazing thanks 😊
0 Likes
drea69
Student
Options
check greeny 0601 post, worked straight away
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
Shaun7229
First Poster
Options
thanks for info. uninstalled the webview update. all working again.
0 Likes
RMA21
First Poster
Options

All of The email apps on my Galaxy Tab 3 have stopped working, won't open.   The Samsung email app, the Gmail app and Outlook all refuse to open.  This has all happened in the last few hours.

I can't see any possible repair.  Can't even uninstall & reinstall because none of these will stay open long enough to have that option.

I've read that there's a wide spread problem with Gmail in the last day, but that doesn't seem to explain why all my other email accounts and apps are also non-functional.

Is there any awareness or fix for this problem?

0 Likes
happys20
Apprentice
Options
There seems to be a problem with android. I can't open Gmail. The other apps I've uninstall then re installed. The built-in app, can't do that.
0 Likes
bizilizi
First Poster
Options
All my Apps are crashing, no email, banking, messenger etc. what's happened?
0 Likes