Explorer
Options
Hello everyone.  
I'd like some advice about the best s-series tab I can use for these tasks;
Watching videos downloads
You tube uploads etc.
Games ( not high-end graphics)
Word processing( not a priority).
Obviously I'd like to get the top of the range s9 tab ultra but as usual, cost is a problem. 
Thank you all 👍

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Mollymay: For the S Series, if price is a factor, then I recommend either the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, or the Galaxy Tab S9 FE, both of which will be able to handle the usage listed in your post. 

I also highly recommend exploring the A Series of tablets, as you may find what you're looking for here. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/?product1=sm-x916bzaaeub&product2=sm-x810nzaaeub&product3=sm-x716...

View solution in context

Solution
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
Just use ebay and try to find the galaxy tab s7 range they usually go for around £300-350, just make sure to look out for cracks and screen burn. But other than that you should get a great tablet.

View solution in context

Solution
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I can vouch for the Tab S7+. It does all of what you require. It's also great for watch TV programmes too. I'm always using it for BBC iPlayer, itvX, Channel 4 and 5.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Mollymay: For the S Series, if price is a factor, then I recommend either the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, or the Galaxy Tab S9 FE, both of which will be able to handle the usage listed in your post. 

I also highly recommend exploring the A Series of tablets, as you may find what you're looking for here. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/?product1=sm-x916bzaaeub&product2=sm-x810nzaaeub&product3=sm-x716...

Mollymay
Explorer
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
Solution
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
Just use ebay and try to find the galaxy tab s7 range they usually go for around £300-350, just make sure to look out for cracks and screen burn. But other than that you should get a great tablet.
Mollymay
Explorer
Options
Cheers pal
0 Likes
Solution
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I can vouch for the Tab S7+. It does all of what you require. It's also great for watch TV programmes too. I'm always using it for BBC iPlayer, itvX, Channel 4 and 5.
Mollymay
Explorer
Options
👍
0 Likes
taz22
Journeyman
Options
It's about what u use it for
0 Likes
taz22
Journeyman