Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A8 tablet

(Topic created on: 14-06-2022 09:07 AM)
Smudgy29
Journeyman
Options
I have the A8 Tablet and can't remember my pin number, how do I open the tablet to change the number?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
Go to findmymobile.samsung.com, select your device. When the options come up on the right hand side click unlock. This will require you to put in your samsung password to unlock your phone.
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Smudgy29 Hello, if you don't have the "find my device" option activated, previously from the tablet settings, that will be impossible. You have to contact the authorized technical service to solve it. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Or failing the above you're going to have to factory reset via the boot menu normally used for clearing cache after an upgrade
Smudgy29
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for this I have done all the requested information and it comes back with can't unlock because remote unlock is off, any ideas as to what I can do next please?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Smudgy29: If you have proof of purchase for the tablet, and you are based in the UK or Ireland, then please contact our Help Desk via the channels linked below, and an advisor will be able to arrange for an engineer to unlock the tablet for you. Proof of purchase will be mandatory in this instance, as your query relates to a security feature of the device. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/