Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A7 Tablet - Music Player

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 10:01 PM)
ASD21
First Poster
Options

Hi. Is there a music player or app on the A7 tablet to allow me to play my music stored on my micro sd card? If not and I have to download one does anyone have suggestions as to the best one to install from Google Play Store?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I use VLC
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Use the official Samsung Music app which lets you listen to songs on the device and on the sd card.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.app.music
0 Likes
ASD21
First Poster
Options

Many thanks.

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Reason I use VLC is because all my audio is FLAC and I've created playlists for it with VLC on Linux. So all I do is copy any new stuff straight from my Music folder on the PC to the SD card and it's ready to go with VLC on Android. If the Samsung app supports FLAC and VLC playlists then great
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I just checked and Samsung music only supports MP3, AAC, FLAC and WMA. It does not support VLC.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks for checking, useful to know. I might as well disable the Samsung app then as I'm not using it anyway and stick with VLC
0 Likes
DeonKotze
Apprentice
Options

Google Play tells me.....This app wont work for your device.  So I have the Samsung A7 tablet.  Ok so I have just realised I can download it from the Galaxy Store.

0 Likes