Options
Guys and Girls,
What's the best 8" Tablet out there? Feedback and recommendations appreciated 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
mickyrb
Pioneer
Options
I've been looking for ages for a decent 8 inch tablet. Tried a amazon hd8 but found the screen poor. Lenovo have just released the m8 3rd gen but the reviews I've seen so far have been poor. There might be a samsung a8 lite out soon, the a7lite was close to 8 inch. The samsung tab active does look good quality, but expensive. Think the latest one is the 3rd. Beats me why no one seems interested in bringing out a decent 8 inch tab. Last cheap good was Lenovos m8 HD which is still available but runs android 9 out of the box.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks mate
I think 8" tablets are perfect size, the obsession to go bigger is nuts. I started with 10.1" and went down to 8" and loved it, only reason I am looking for another one is my old tablet no longer supports amazon and other app on there or it still good, I suppose can just use website for some if those apps

I was looking at the A7 Lite, just wanted to get some opinions before doing so, it's cheap too
0 Likes
mickyrb
Pioneer
Options
I have looked at the a7 lite myself in store, seemed OK to me. Seen some negative reviews, but more positive ones. Finished up with a a8, but still looking for 8 inch. As you say perfect size!
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is A8 better?
0 Likes
mickyrb
Pioneer
Options
It's not bad for basic tasks, but it's 10 inch!
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I want to keep it 8" ish
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks for the advice, I did get the A7 Lite in the end, got it on prime day for £100
0 Likes