Apparently op is Korean,
I don't play games, I just bought it for taking notes and watching media.
Without using a separate app, noticeable frame drops were frequent when scrolling in settings, notification window, or gallery.
This happened a lot even if I didn't run something continuously, but was the limit raised to gos in the last tablet update?
HI @암모나이트 As far as I am aware not been determined that Game throttling was an issue on the S7 Tab series though cannot rule it out. Therefore GOS likely not specifically addressed unlike the latest Smartphones for instance. Seems the S8 is definitely affected though. https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s8-game-throttling/
You could try clearing the cache partition:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .