Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volume Gauge

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 09:19 AM)
CoMacklin04
Journeyman
Options
The 2nd beta had the volume on the right after pressing volume up or down now its moved to the left was more convenient for me as a right handed person on the right please put it back or at least give us the option to have either side
6 REPLIES 6
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
i think having an option would make more sense
and by default having the volume slider being in the left makes more sense as the volume buttons are on the left side
ARamsay
Navigator
Options
install sound assistant and you can put it wherever you want iirc
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@CoMacklin04,

Developers inserted the volume panel on the left side as many users requested such a change.
The change was entirely based on the ever-increasing number of VOCs, suggesting that the volume panel should be on the left side next to the volume buttons.

However, I will pass your suggestion on to our Development Team asking for the option to choose at which side of the screen the volume panel should appear, depending on the user's needs 😉
If you're in a hurry you can always use the Sound Assistant application, which already has this option available.
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
I prefer it on the left. it was weird having it on the right when the buttons are on the left.
0 Likes
CoMacklin04
Journeyman
Options
so from peoples views i can see a few prefer the left as the volume buttons are there so I can see where your coming from but I genuinely use my right hand for my phone all times and even volume buttons and use my right index then I would use my thumb to adjust further on the sound (when it was on the right hand side of the screen) but I think it's clear to see it all just personal preference
0 Likes
tomeveritt
Pioneer
Options
I agree with this - feel the same way! How hard can it be to give us the option? We can move the edge panel!