Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volume control panel

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 03:09 PM)
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello everyone,

Amzing new features with the beta update. The volume control panel is a great example with a vertical pop up rather than the old horizontal one.

As great as the new volume control is, there is a feature/option missing. That is to have the option to see the volume panel on either side of the screen. At the moment it is on the right as it pops up but would be great to have it on left.

Also, would be great to have different colours for the increasing and decreasing of the volume level.

Would be great to see this included in the next beta update. 👍
3 REPLIES 3
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@MrTechNotion,

Thank you for your feedback! 😉 I am glad you've encountered features that satisfy you during this Beta.

I've already forwarded the suggestion to change the side of the volume panel so that it can be on the left side, close to the volume buttons, and the suggestion is currently under consideration. However, I'll send your suggestions too, as the option to choose the side of the volume panel, would probably be more convenient to users 😉.

In the meantime, you can use the Sound Assistant app - The app allows you to move the volume slider wherever you want :).

0 Likes
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello @MartynaK
Thank you for forwarding this on to the team. Hope you'll read my other suggestions so far. Thanks for the tip too.
almighty59
First Poster
Options

The Sound Assistant App does not work with the new UI. This is my comment from another post....

I personally dislike the side volume settings. I don't necessarily dislike the design, I dislike the location. I prefer it to be at the top. It also does not work with Samsung Sound Assistant which gives the option to change from Sero to Classic and also the position. This has absolutely no effect on the phone. When attempting to change the color I get kicked to the app's settings instead of the option to change color. I don't care about the color but it is something that I noticed. Being able to change position as well as the compatibility with the Samsung Sound Assistant are my main concerns.

0 Likes