Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Perfect Phone Everyone Will Buy

0 Likes

I am an avid user of Samsung phones. I currently have the S21 Ultra and love the phone. But year after year things come out on a new phone, only to have it gone on the next iteration. The items below to me would make the perfect phone that everyone would buy I believe.

Make everything just like the S21 Ultra with the below suggestions.

1. Keep S21 ultra brightness. This is great.
2. S21 cameras are great, but better camera system like pixel 6 pro.
3. Bring back the IR blaster infrared remote control system like in S6 model.
4. Bring back the Earphone jack.
5. FM radio - turn on the FM radio chip, not tied to a carrier turning on the chip. This is very useful in emergency situations.
6. Better speakers and sound system. Make a top firing speaker in the top of the phone just like the bottom firing speaker, instead of using the ear piece. Add a sub-woofer. More bass and umpff at low and loud volumes. This suggestion (#6) alone would make me very happy.
7. Wider phone like the note series.
8. Finger print reader on back of phone like S9 model. Currently need 2 hands to use finger print reader.
9. Make phone rugged - don't need to get a case.
10. Bring back the notification light.
11. Flat screen - no curve on edge.
12. All phones unlocked. Should be up to user who they  connect to.
13. Solar charging. Phone charges in any light when not plugged into regular charger. This would be great in a survival situation.
14. Quit the smaller bezel *****. Do a smaller screen with bigger bezels to fit in above stuff. A thicker phone would not be bad either. They are too thin now.

Thanks much.

1 Comment
rschmidt1970
Apprentice
Options

Thank You for your comments. Could not find any other section when I post this. I thought the FM radio chip would be great for emergencies. I live in Florida and have had power and cell towers knocked out during hurricanes. The phone becomes totally worthless, but with FM radio, you can tune into news going on around you. The speakers are great in the S21, but need more umpf. I was just thinking that to make the perfect phone, include all the stuff that used to be there including expanded storage. Thanks again.