Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swipe back over keyboard

(Topic created on: 20-11-2020 08:06 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I think this feature really does need to be added back i swipe back constantly due to natural UI gestures but while navigating this just decreases the flow as I can't swipe back the same way I did prior the last screen.

I have to stop press the arrow to hide keyboard or reach to the top left arrow to go back I noticed this was becoming really frustrating as for me it somewhat interferes with the flow.

i searched forums and discovered it was actually removed and most missed this feature also!!
It's something i really miss maybe it's just me but it feels wrong to be missing the extra step to hide keyboard and then swipe back or reach for the top left to tap back interferes with the OneUI experience.
😃
3 REPLIES 3
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for the suggestion! 👊
I will be sure to share that with our development team 😁

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
this would be great months I have been swiping back but drawing a line on the keyboard 😃 seriously miss that function it's the one thing that doesn't appear natural now its removed as I cannot just go back without the added step of dropping the keyboard or stretching to the upper left back arrow
and I experience it daily enough to be noticeable to cause the frustrated feeling 😃
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
never returned 😞
0 Likes