Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!
Introduce a Smart Alarm feature.
It definitely works in waking you up at better time according to your sleep cycle.
A little research into this topic will be a very big plus to the Digital Wellbeing app.
The idea can be inspired from the Sleep Cycle app.
That's a very interesting idea, but could you please write more about it?
I asume it's about waking you up when you're in the lightest sleep during a specific time.
But how would the device measure that?
Would there be anything more to it?
Yes, that's correct.
- The user sets alarm for 07:00 am
- The user has to keep phone on his/her bed.
- The app measures sleeping cycle based on user's movements and noise via accelerometer and microphone.
- Based on this input a graph is created.
- The alarm then rings at random times based on the light sleep calculation e.g. at 6:50 am or 6:45am depending on the app's calculations but no later than 7:00am.
A more research could be done by your R&D department. This is a good topic in today's AI and Machine Learning age
It does seem like a nice feature to have!
I can see that measurment could be a problem (as it requires that users have their devices lying next to them on their bed, and that there's no noise in the house).So I will forward that to our development team, but I do not expect that, if accepted, it is going to be implemented anytime soon, as additional research is required
A bit of research is required on this. Even if we can achieve 70-80% accuracy that will still be a big achievement.
Thanks for forwarding to your team
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.