Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung's screen recoder

(Topic created on: 02-12-2020 06:41 PM)
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello everyone,

Samsung's screen recorder is great without a doubt. It has three options of recording 

1. No sound 
2. Media sound
3. Media and mic

When making a video call and turning on screen recording, the screen recorder shows all three options but ends up on only recording the screen and not picking up on the media and mic sounds.

Therefore, as a suggestion can you please enable the mic and media sound for when video calling. I've tried 3rd party apps but they too can't so the same.

If you like this suggestion, then please give it a like and comment below. It'll be appreciated.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Troy
Journeyman
Options
That happens with my phone also. I reckon it is due to restriction/privacy reasons recording with just calling audio
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@MrTechNotion,

Voice recording is not allowed during the screen recording due to legal issues 😔. The same happens with simple calls - the sound can never be recorded. So, unfortunately, the option to record calls using the screen recording feature will not be accessible on European devices (unless the law changes).

MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Yes, you are correct. It is to do with legal regulations and Law.
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
maybe once we fully Brexit this can be changed for UK versions
0 Likes
FatimaD
First Poster
Options
I tried the same with screen recorder on zoom meetings bug it was the same...recorded only screen without audio
0 Likes
jack2x
First Poster
Options
No sound when I do screen recording.. why?
0 Likes