Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please fix the members app server issue

(Topic created on: 20-10-2020 12:15 AM)
Ebigham79
First Poster
Options

This app haven't worked in over 2 years due to server issue. Can't post. Can't reply or go to your profile. How much longer do we need to complain about this?

2 REPLIES 2
JackDemetriou
Navigator
Options
Hmm, that's strange. I'm in the UK and my members app works great!
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Ebigham79,

I am sorry to hear about your issue. Have you tried to clear cache and/or data of the Samsung Members application? Have you tried to remove the application or the latest actualization of the application? If it doesn't help, you can also look for the newest actualization of the application on Galaxy Store/Play Store.  Also, you can try to 'wipe cache partition' through the Recovery mode:

1. Turn off your device
2. Connect your device to the PC via USB (not to the charger)
3. Wait until the message that the device is being charged appears
4. Press and hold down the volume up and then power buttons and hold them untlil the device turns on
5. Recovery menu should appear
6. from there select "Wipe cache partition" (you can navigate using volume up/down buttons and confirm with a power button).

There shouldn't be any server problem. If after performing all the above mentioned steps the problem persists, please go to the official Samsung Service Center so that they can have a look at your issue :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes