Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photo details

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 08:57 AM)
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
Please put the photo details back on the "swipe up on a photo" screen, and don't make me tap again to see it.

Open gallery.
Open a photo.
Swipe up - you're given the size, resolution, location, but none of the other details like on Android 10/OneUI2* - now you have to tap section with the size on it to see the image details (exposure, etc). 
3 REPLIES 3
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@ryamoo,

This suggestion seems to be based on user's preferences. To escalate this idea further, we would need more people supporting the suggestion, e.g. by giving likes to your post. When more users confirm being interested in this change, I'll send the suggestion to Korea 😉.

0 Likes
callum_emery
Pioneer
Options
It'd also be really nice to have the date at the top when swiping between photos again, as it didn't take away from aesthetic and now when I'm checking the dates of photos there's an added gesture of swiping up for every photo.

It's a very small issue but it subtracts from the ease of use that OneUi is striving for.
0 Likes
Goel
Pioneer
Options
This makes sense and there is a lot of room to show photo details without having the user click another button to open it. Having an initial swipe up with the photo and basic details, then a following swipe up maybe to show all photo details with no photo.
0 Likes