Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo animation for file deletions

Can you re add the feature where when you delete pictures from the photo gallery,  they "flow" in the vacant slot.

4 Comments
MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Moyah8,

could you provide more details? On my device the rest of the photos "flies" to fill the vacant slot, just like they did on Android Pie. Could you share some screen recordings, to show the issue?

Moyah8
Voyager
Options

Hello, 

I'm not able to attach a video. A picture will not show what I mean.

To replicate, go in gallery, select a folder with several pictures,  and then select more than one picture close together and then delete them. You will then see how the other photos animate / flow into the now vacant space. This does not happen now with this version. 

MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

@Moyah8, thanks for the explanation! I followed the steps  you've described on two Beta devices and they move the photos to the vacant spot just like they did on Android Pie. Therefore, could you please report this issue as an error in Samsung Members? 

Moyah8
Voyager
Options

@Moyah8 wrote:

Can you re add the feature where when you delete pictures from the photo gallery,  they "flow" in the vacant slot.

Hello, I've just done as I mentioned and it worked as expected today.  I will monitor and log error if it happens again. 

Thanks for your assistance.