Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI home apps background.

(Topic created on: 15-03-2021 10:39 PM)
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Personally, I am enjoying that new blur effect on the notifications panel, however I think it would be nice to keep that blur effect going on recent/open apps and the apps menu. Looks rather dull having a grey like solid colour there.

25 REPLIES 25
Badboybubby
Explorer
Options

Awful grey notification change back to white like 10

Badboybubby
Explorer
Options

I'm not upgrading then, grey is awful you'll see the hate on you tube . Was easier to see white 

Badboybubby
Explorer
Options

It's not apple blurr effects are awful..!!!!!!!!

Lazy_Driver
Student
Options

it was not bad in one ui  2 then it got perfected in ui 2.5 and now they ruined it, whats the point of dark mode if you set a black wallpaper and it becomes grey o.O, i understand that some like the blur so we should have the option to choose as simple as that !

MareleVlad
Apprentice
Options

How did you messed this up??? I have just now updated to One UI 3.1 and the app drawer just hurts my eyes on Dark Mode with this bright dull gray. How is this possible??? How can I revert back to One UI 2.5? Please provide answer or I will request my money back. Same on you Samsung

MareleVlad
Apprentice
Options

How did you messed this up??? I have just now updated to One UI 3.1 and the app drawer just hurts my eyes on Dark Mode with this bright dull gray. How is this possible??? How can I revert back to One UI 2.5? Please provide answer or I will request my money back. Same on you Samsung

SAM88
First Poster
Options

CTRL + Z now please.

Options

at least give the customization option so we can choose whether we need that background or not I don't like that white background or blur effect 

EMINENT
Journeyman
Options

Hello.

Please check the status of this complaint and others in the thread titled App Drawer Background. Be sure to like all posts so we can get rid of the terrible gray mess.

MareleVlad
Apprentice
Options

Hi MartynaK, 

You have 20 likes. Please send this to Korea and address this gray app drawer background in Dark Mode. 

Thank you.