Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI home apps background.

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 03:31 PM)
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
Personally, I am enjoying that new blur effect on the notifications panel, however I think it would be nice to keep that blur effect going on recent/open apps and the apps menu. Looks rather dull having a grey like solid colour there.

25 REPLIES 25
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@CODEdragonCal,

Actually we haven't received any more complaints about the recent/open apps and the apps menu.
Therefore, this change seems to be based on user preferences. Everyone may like something else, so to be able to send this suggestion to our team of developers we would need more people to be interested in this change and want to have this change implemented in their devices. When more people confirm being interested in this suggestion, I can send it to Korea. Let's say we need about 20 likes. Thank you in advance for your understanding!😉

Axo
Pioneer
Options
I agree with the post I think it's even wasting more battery for nothing I gonna post an example so you can see the difference 👍
Members_ERlMFB6
Student
Options

what was wrong with keeping it as it was?

let me guess users preference, instead of having a choice let's make it grey, sure people will love it, while you are at it get rid of colors from the phone, make it monochromatic again, I'm sure people will love it and pay same price for the phone. 

what planet are you on?

EMINENT
Journeyman
Options

Why the hell is my app drawer background an ugly ass gray now after updating my Fold 2?

sLiDeR86
First Poster
Options

First of all check other posts and you will see everyone else is complaining. This is not an individual user's own preference, it's you Samsung's preference forcing on customers. Bring back at least the solid black background for the app drawer. Many like us would have not updated at all if this was known beforehand.

ConnieoH
Student
Options

I would like to add my agreement, the new bright background is truly awful for dark mode. Please add an option for black as opposed to this gray.

soundbeans
Explorer
Options

Please ask them to get rid of this horrific grey. 

Members_psZZL9U
First Poster
Options

I agree with all, bring back darker background in app drawer. Grey looks horrible!

Viraj
First Poster
Options

I think there should be option to keep the notifications like in one ui 2.5, i never disliked them. Personally, i prefer that contrast look more than this blur effect