Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MicroSD card slot

Alot of these new samsung phones are coming out without an MicroSD slot available. I know sometimes it may be hard to put in, and I know that's just the path the generations of phones are going down now, is SD cardless, but i know many people will agree with me. We want the MicroSD card slot back if possible. It was actually one of my main buying points when it comes to being loyal to samsung phones, but now it's gone. A main reason diminished. I'm was really looking forward to buying an S22 Plus, but learning that I cant put my SD card from this samsung into that one is a massive deterrent unfortunately. I hope we can add a way to put back in a MicroSD card slot while having our Sim card in as well. Please hear our suggestions 💜🙏. I need a new Samsung 😅

1 Comment
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
You are not alone. I'm holding on to my S20 Ultra because of the SD card. I too need a new phone and the sticking point for Samsung was the SD card and UI. With the removal of the SD card and other brands uping their UI, there is nothing really holding me to Samsung and if the S23 doesn't have a SD card, then its on to another phone (or my S9).