Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make GoodLock Features Native

GoodLock is an incredible app with some fantastic features but I dont understand why some of the basic features arent made native options within One Ui.

Example: Option to hide icons and info in the notification bar like wifi, battery, signal and clock. 

As always, the more options the better! 

7 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: New

Hi @ETHAN0 

We are happy to hear that you like the GoodLock app!

I will pass it to the development team to either make it pre-loaded or just part of the OS and let them decide if it is possible from their point of view!

Please support this idea by liking it! The more likes it has, the higher the chance that it might be added in the feature! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I support this I found most of the good Lock features amazing but would be great to have this baked in to One UI 

This would be a game changer for alot of people as most only find Good Lock by mistake or via friends suggestion. Having this baked in would mean more people will find this feature 

ETHAN0
Pathfinder
Options

@BenGinders Absolutely agree! All the features are useful but like you said, not everyone knows about it. Thanks for your comment! 

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

No problems, keep them suggestions coming, it all helps get us the device we love to use 

Reesco93
Apprentice
Options

Good lock is a great app, it would be great to have Task changer & Quickstar available again for me to use. 

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Completely agree @Reesco93