Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Feed as first page on One UI home

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 12:56 PM)
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
I had posted this on the One UI 2.0 Beta which gained a lot of traction but never got implement... Let's try again 🙂

Replace Bixby Home/ Samsung Daily with Google Feed on the first page of the One UI home or integrate Google Feed stories into Bixby home instead of UpDay

Link to the original Post
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/suggestions/google-feed-as-first-page-on-one-ui-home/idi-p/13563...
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
6 REPLIES 6
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
I've also asked for this further down and I also asked in 2.0 beta too. Lets hope they add the Google feed
0 Likes
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
i dont think this will.happen.because samsung choise his os to customize by him choise.ok has accord with google but want to keep few stuff by google then rest personal samsung app....sure even in future will not be enable this choise...
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
I agree with you given that there has been no movement since it was raised nearly 2 years ago..
however I do hope one day we can see the Google feed within Samsung Daily instead of UpDay
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
or even a toggle to enable it, meaning Samsung daily can still be a choice for whoever wants it
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@BenGinders,

Thank you for your feedback. We've already received similar suggestions during this Beta, and they are currently under consideration of our development team! 😀

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Looks like this may be coming true :smiling-face:
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-galaxy-homescreen-google-discover-feed/
Ben Ginders
0 Likes