Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery App

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 10:38 AM)
MrTechNotion
Pioneer
Options
Hello everyone,

One of the changes I've seen is in the gallery app which does seem more refined I guess. 

There is a little issue. Two of them.
1. In One UI 2.5 to see the details of any photo and video a simple swipe from the bottom would reveal the details. In the case of the One UI 3.0 update, you now have to go into the three dots and then select details which makes it much more than a simple swipe.

Therefore, I'm suggesting to get the details etc back to the form of swiping from the bottom of the picture and video etc.

2. When the image/video is in the preview part, under the video/image the rest of the images and videos are shown in small white boxes. I believe this isn't needed as it makes the app look outdated. Therefore, suggesting to remove this unwanted visual.

If this is useful, make it known to the developers by liking and commenting below.

Thanks for viewing this post.

1 REPLY 1
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@MrTechNotion,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! 

As you said the suggestion is quite based on your personal preferences so in order to forward the suggestions further we would need more likes to your post from users to see that more people have a similar opinion to yours 😉.

0 Likes