Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full lockscreen music player

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 11:48 AM)
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
The more I use this version of OneUI the more I crave the creativity and panache of previous android versions. The lockscreen widgets are really boring and remind me too much of iOS.
Can you bring back full screen music controls reminiscent of Lollipop 🍭 . At least as an option for those of us who appreciate the music we listen to. 
4 REPLIES 4
Realsive
Explorer
Options
@Eltas

If you use Samsung music app hit the three dots top right corner/settings/control music from lock screen. Whilst listening to music this give u a full screen widget that supersedes the lockscreen. See photos bellow 👍🏾

Screenshot_20201107-181830_Samsung Music_8255.jpg

Screenshot_20201107-181921_Samsung Music_8258.jpg

Screenshot_20201107-181942_Samsung Music.jpg

0 Likes
Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
I'm afraid that's a very big IF, I use Google Play Music/YouTube Music now. Never used Spotify and can't access downloaded music from YT to play on Samsung music. It should be a system option 😔
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Eltas,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us 😊. I'll send your suggestion to our development team. Let's see if the option to enable the full screen music controls can be introduced!😉

Eltas
Pathfinder
Options
Also, I jus tried Spotify on the Samsung music app, and it just redirects to Spotify. Doesn't actually play in the app. So the only way we can get full screen controls, is by our own, on device media. And no one does that anymore really. So, 3rd party - or even Google integration would be greatly appreciated!