Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front camera spam safety

0 Likes

Hi sorry for my bad English.

Come to the point, i have an idea for upcoming mobile phones, 1) nowadays most people getting spam by video calling with nude live video and making screen recording and blackmailing people and demanding for money especially in India it becoming huge problem.

My idea is we want to make front camera safety by adding additional features I'll explain here below 

I think everyone knows about opaque smart glass right, yeah I'm telling about that smart glass 

When manufacturing mobile we need to put opaque smart glass ( cut in round shape according to camera shape)

And place it over the camera when we are not using camera the glass must blur when we use camera it need to ask extra popup permission over screen to make a opaque galss visible to camera this makes safety to front camera..

I know everyone thinking we can blur mobile camera by help of software but nowadays spammer also intelligent to overcome that software to see clear footage 

If you think this idea is good consider it otherwise 

#opaquesmartglas #spam #front #camera #saftey #opeque #smartglass #samsung ceo @samsungceo

IMG_20221201_132824.jpg

images (3).jpeg

  

images (2).jpeg