Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Free Samsung Galaxy Watch to Beta Participants

Just a suggestion 😁😁😁 But all who contribute over the years to to Beta Programs should be gifted a free Galaxy Watch.. After all, we basically help shape the future builds, fault find and submit reports.πŸ˜πŸ˜€

(I'm just bitter I missed out on the recent promo)

Tags (3)
15 Comments
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Worth a try, would be great if they would :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hey @Li4m79 

Great idea! 

Where do I sign? :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

I bought the Galaxy watch active 2, it's fab, so instead I'll take a strap or two for it please :winking-face: 

Haha, in all seriousness though I've participated in the last 3 betas, I do feel there should be some kind of reward but to me I just love the fact I get to try things out a bit early :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

Maybe a exclusive discount code for the next S Range device? πŸ€ͺ

conr
Apprentice
Options

Or maybe just to people who contribute to these forums. Otherwise that's a lot of GWs :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Awahwah
Explorer
Options

Not sure you will see this happen chaps. Nice try though

Valgore
Navigator
Options

I would love a galaxy watch. I've been looking for so long at getting one but I've never pulled the trigger on the purchase. Getting one for free would be amazing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ lol. 

Li4m79
Explorer
Options

I mean it doesn't even need to be every participating region, just the UK would doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And it is Christmas coming up too, so Christmas spirit and all that😁😁

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options

I literally missed the galaxy buds deal bought my s10 on the 9th of you bought it on the 10th you get a free pair of galaxy buds I asked them they basically said no so we have no chance of a free watch 🀣🀣🀣 worth a try tho 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

I like all the ideas, and have to admit - it was worth trying at least!

I will forward it to the marketing team, but I think the video below sums up what I think:

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Li4m79
Explorer
Options

hahahaha Brilliant!!

So last year Samsung made Β£39,532,061,985 .....................Profit

I reckon they can afford to reward those that help shape its mobile platform, and are in turn loyal Samsung users....

I guess we can dream....