Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Free Samsung Galaxy Watch to Beta Participants

Just a suggestion 😁😁😁 But all who contribute over the years to to Beta Programs should be gifted a free Galaxy Watch.. After all, we basically help shape the future builds, fault find and submit reports.πŸ˜πŸ˜€

(I'm just bitter I missed out on the recent promo)

Tags (3)
15 Comments
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Haha @TomaszT  that's is a good representation.

@Li4m79  are you in sales.... You have got all the lines to win this over

Li4m79
Explorer
Options

@BenGinders I wish I was mate, but alas I'm just a lowly Chef, making my way through this world, one Chop at a time.  Funnily enough though, a smart watch would probably be ideal in the kitchen.  Especially when I might not have direct access to my phone as it would be away.  And the more I think about it, if we had galaxy watches, we'd be able to report any comparability bugs between Samsung devices and the watch in future beta programs..😁😁😁

Taufique
Journeyman
Options

Awesome idea.! We should  at least get  some imperial credits of the realm  to use in the Galaxy store as thank-you

Ribenamoustache
Explorer
Options

There should be a clause that eliminates someone from any giveaway if they've  ever posted about Google Pay not working 😁

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Hey @TomaszT ,

Do I get a prize for getting all my badges and getting to 'Helping Hand' Status :face-with-tears-of-joy::winking-face:Screenshot_20191120-204226_Chrome.jpg