Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder apps grid

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 06:00 PM)
AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options
Can we get an 5x6 app grid in folder also?? I've got a lot of apps on my s20 ultra5G organised in folders, but without 5x6 grid, it doesn't looks right 
10 REPLIES 10
Chrisy35
Student
Options
I'll agree with this. or a least a 4 x 5 there is a lot of wasted screen real estate. also on s20 ultra5g.
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
I've posted suggesting this too, and there's about 4 or 5 other posts commenting on folder size.
I'd recommend searching for "folder" and liking each of those posts so they're given attention.
Freemans
Apprentice
Options
I use good lock for customisations. it has fe different apps one is grid sizes folder and the screen. but currently in the beta alot of the apps are not compatible. hopefully in time there be updates so it does.work
AndreescuD
Pioneer
Options
I also used good lock 4 a long time, but as you said, most of the features, are not available in beta... Screenshot_20201029-013505_Good Lock.jpg
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@AndreescuD,

Thank you for your opinion and suggestion. I've already sent a very similar suggestion to our development team. Let's keep our fingers crossed so that the idea can be implemented! 😉

Timhannah
Apprentice
Options
agreed
jmike
First Poster
Options
FOLDER APP GRID
Please, please allow the folder App grid to be adjusted from 4 x 3 to (preferably) 5 x 6 or at least 4 x 5.
This is important to me because (for example) in my media app folder, I have 25 apps which now covers three pages. Ideally 6x5 would mean the folder would be reduced to one page, with a few spares. 5x4 would reduce the folder to two pages (as before?)
Please make folder grids adjustable.
UnpokenBeats
First Poster
Options

I recently buy s20+, and after updating software - faced a problem with small grid in app foolder too.

I have some number of folders with programs, and after update i forced to scroll two or three pages.

Hope that in future ability of customisation grid size were added.

chutima
Student
Options

please get it fix ASAP. it is really annoying when you have software update and you screw up all the custom settings. 😒🙄😤😑