Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floating volume adjustment panel graphics.

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 07:33 PM)
Yak0b
Apprentice
Options
The new graphics that appear when adjusting volume with the rocker are difficult to see over certain backgrounds as they are very faint. Also, having to actually slide up or down on screen with your finger to adjust volume settings in the expanded vllume control screen is far less user friendly than simply being able to tap the screen at the point you wish to adjust the volume to (as per the old way). Even accessing this expanded screen is fiddly as you have to tap a very small 'triple dot' menu icon in order to expand it.
4 REPLIES 4
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
i don't understand what your saying
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Yak0b,

Could you please post a screenshot of the graphics that appear when adjusting volume so it's difficult to see it over certain backgrounds? I haven't noticed this problem on my device. I can see the volume panel clearly with and without the Night Mode on. 

As for the option to simply tap in the expanded volume control screen to adjust the volume, I'll forward it to our development team! 😊

0 Likes
Yak0b
Apprentice
Options
Here you go. To me it's just too faint. much preferred the previous drop down volume menu with the definite blue line.

Screenshot_20201130-192857_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
RobWhite
Journeyman
Options
I've got to say i totally agree the new floating volume panel is a step backwards for ease of use.
0 Likes