Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Lighting

(Topic created on: 16-12-2020 08:20 PM)
CoMacklin04
Journeyman
Options
Now I already saw you relocated where you can find the options for Edge lighting but under the "glitter" one that multi coloured for some reason on my s10+ it's goes around the edge but misses the corners yet on just blue Edge lighting it's a full circuit like it was back on android 10 I know it's something so small that most people haven't even noticed but I know Samsung as the superior mobile phone brand try to focus on small touches like this and hopefully I'll see it resolved 
9 REPLIES 9
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options
where is the edge lighting setting? I can't find it. I tried using the search option in settings and still nothing

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes
Barrie-Wilson
Pioneer
Options
It's in the notification settings and is under the brief pop up section
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
yeah I've just checked. completely misses all four corners where as the others do not. only work around is making it wider in the advanced tab. not ideal but it's a temp fix
0 Likes
JonnyP-F1
Explorer
Options
So does glow but it is less noticeable
0 Likes
JonnyP-F1
Explorer
Options
it's in brief pop up settings
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@CoMacklin04@SiBozzy1811 

Please, report this issue via the Members application so that our developers can analyze it. 

It would be great if you could attach a screen recording of the problem and log files right after the issue occurs :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

0 Likes
FudgeMonkey
Explorer
Options
Hi
How do I get edge lighting to work for WhatsApp 🤔
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
OK so I did a factory reset and now glitter works fine.

Screenshot_20201218-201343_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
CoMacklin04
Journeyman
Options
sorry for not being active to all the replys and responses but thankfully someone knew what I meant as it's now been fixed with the new beta so thank you for whoever sorted that ***** out higher up in Samsung
0 Likes