Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edge Lighting

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 05:15 PM)
SirCubed
Explorer
Options
Bring back the ability to set custom edge lighting  colours for each app. 
Unless its still there and Im missing it?
6 REPLIES 6
Tee20
Explorer
Options
The edge colours are not bright enough
CharlieHowes
Pathfinder
Options
I installed 3.0 on Friday morning and edge lighting worked for at least 30 hours after installation. Now it's not & I can't find option in settings anywhere. Also I don't like notifications waking up my screen, this has started today as well and I can't find an option in settings or in specific apps to switch this off.
Any suggestions?
0 Likes
L8tes78
Journeyman
Options
It's well hidden!! Settings - Notifications - Select Brief - Then brief pop up settings and there's the edge lightening menu. That might solve your issues.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@SirCubed

As @L8tes78, has already mentioned (Thanks for sharing your knowledge!) this menu has been moved to Notifications menu. Over there, when selecting the color, you can set it as the app color 😉.

callum_emery
Pioneer
Options
I think he means setting it to app colour and then being able to change it the colour per app, which is no longer an option. App colour used to let you change each apps colour individually
SirCubed
Explorer
Options
Hey, thanks for the info, but as @callum_emery said, the ability to set the edge lighting colour individual for each app is missing, meaning that for example, I had Snapchat use yellow edge lighting, but on One UI 3, the app colour sets it as blue with no ability to change it. Also tiktok gives grey edge lighting which is almost invisible.

Thanks for the help though and I hope to see the individual app colour feature reimplemented.