Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing apps

0 Likes

Being able to close multiple apps at the same time. Rather than just one at a time or all at once 

7 Comments
TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Darryl1991 

Could you tell us a little more about that idea?

How do you imagine it working with the current "Recent window"?

Right now it is possible to "Lock" the app you do not want to close and close the rest of the apps. 
Does that help, or did you have something else in mind?

Darryl1991
Explorer
Options

Might not necessary be a feature that is needed, but just being able to use two fingers for example to swipe two apps away. 

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Rather than two finger to swipe 2 apps maybe the ability to group apps so in task/recents view you can close all apps in the Media group for example... Would also be useful for managing sleeping apps being able to set a group of apps that can be put to sleep or not...

How does that sound @Darryl1991 & @TomaszT 

Darryl1991
Explorer
Options

Not a bad idea. But if you had multiple media apps open and u wanted only one of them. U would end up closing all to then reopen one.I just thought my idea would be simpler. But was thinking about it and really the way apps show in the app switcher would have to be closer together for you to swipe multiple apps at once. 

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

Ok fair enough, I would expect the groups to be customised by the user so you could have whatever groups you want, like work, home, night time , day time, apps to keep open, apps to close etc

Darryl1991
Explorer
Options

Maybe it's just simpler to leave it as it is 

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed