Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Gesture

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 03:47 PM)
Akdotik
Pioneer
Options
Can we please have the option to hide the back gesture arrow? It would be nice to just have clean gesture actions.
7 REPLIES 7
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
I use the 3 swipe up gestures, always have since they were introduced, they are pretty well hidden with just a little line at the bottom of the screen, you can just about see them in my screen shot.
Screenshot_20201022-152028_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Akdotik
Pioneer
Options
it's the arrow when you drag the screen to go back I'm on about. I've never liked it being there personally.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Isn't that part of "One Hand Operation +"? 

0 Likes
Akdotik
Pioneer
Options
This Arrow ?? I thought it was just a part of android. so unnecessary imoScreenshot_20201022-170711_One UI Home_89243.jpg
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options

Sorry, yep, you're right. I forgot that existed. I use the app I mentioned, and thought the arrows were part of that. I forgot they were also there for the default. 

0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @Akdotik,

This actually used to be an option last year, but many users turned that feature off and thought that their software is bugged, as it would randomly change their screens (they were not aware that the actions they have done on their screens triggered the back button gesture). So our development team decided to leave this arrow to avoid future confusions regarding this action 😊.

Akdotik
Pioneer
Options
Ah okay, can it be a hidden feature then for us people who don't want it there then. 🤔