Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto brightness toggle

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 09:03 AM)
Azzymann
Pioneer
Options
Please stop hiding the auto brightness toggle under an extra unnecessary menu. It needlessly takes more time to enable or disable auto brightness when needed, just because of the extra click and the wait for the animation to finish, and then clicking "done". Please just remove that menu and add the auto brightness toggle in place of the chevron. Why have this unnecessary entire menu just for one single toggle?
5 REPLIES 5
EdwinJ
Pioneer
Options
Hi Azzymann, the "Auto Brightness Toggle" or called as adaptive Brightness is just at 3 taps from the home menu. When you enter settings, its only 1 click away. Go into Display in settings and its the 3 option below. Hope I helped 🤭 I get what you mean, but when one ui 3.0 is fully stable, they will take feedback like this to improve quailty of user experience ygm.Screenshot_20201101-073127_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201101-073137_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20201101-073607_Samsung Members.jpg
Aumeisters
Pathfinder
Options
don't know why go so deep in. autobrightness is 1 swipe away. never had issues with its location. swipe down and its there, fast and simpleScreenshot_20201101-090211_One UI Home_27611.jpg
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Azzymann,

As @Aumeisters already mentioned (thanks!), to access the brightness settings you just need to swipe down on the Quick Panel. Then you can adjust the brightness of your screen or enable/disable the auto-brightness function.

Or you can follow the path shown by @EdwinJ (thanks for that!), which is also useful 😉.

0 Likes
AlHaj
Explorer
Options
just click on that one button to bring the toggle
0 Likes
Azzymann
Pioneer
Options
why have an unnecessary extra click for that? I toggle auto brightness a lot and it'd be much easier to just toggle it directly in the drop-down menu without clicking another button to make it appear. none of you even got what I meant!
0 Likes