Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App drawer

I have grown to love the whole thing with One UI how things are brought towards the bottom of the phone to make one hand interaction easier. I am very specific about how I like my phone layout to be. On my home screen I have made things allign with the concept of One UI (my most used apps at the bottom and useful information like the weather and clock widgets at the top). This is why I came up with the idea of doing a similar thing to the app drawer. Now of course we can't have widgets in the app drawer, however I would like the freedom to be able to move my icons towards the bottom. As you can see in my screenshot, I have everything in folders and it would be so perfect to me to be able to move those folders to the bottom of the screen for easier access. It would be a sweet bonus if you could let is move the search bar to the bottom too.App drawerApp drawer

HomescreenHomescreen

Tags (1)
2 Comments
MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @UrbanBacklip,

I really like your idea! I've sent it to the developers, let's see if they will like it too :winking-face:

UrbanBacklip
Explorer
Options

I'm glad you like my idea @MagdalenaG 😁 do let me know where this goes as I'd love to know!