Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Drawer background

(Topic created on: 14-12-2020 01:03 PM)
iamdonev
Apprentice
Options
It's the ugliest shade possible. Comparing directly to my S10+ running Android 10 (OneUI 2.5) and the new one is just... very gray. Perhaps add an option to customize colour/transparency in settings.
25 REPLIES 25
Axo
Pioneer
Options
agree with you to bright my opinion, it's not even dark mode anymore like that plus the icons don't feel like the 2.5 UI like they flot...plus I think it's even taking more battery life like that.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@iamdonev,

Thank you for your feedback! I'll pass your suggestion on to our development team 😉.

Let's see if the option to customize color/transparency of the App Drawer background can be added! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

EMINENT
Journeyman
Options

Please change this gray or allow theme change for this terrible frosted white background!

Lespaulx
First Poster
Options

987bd69a-0665-485f-b312-b8cffb2dbf29.jfif

For god's  sake change or allow the users to change or get rid of that ugly frosty grey drawer background!!! please!

I do not understand how developers are keen to f"ck the good things of their previous versions!If you provide the option for a "night" dark mode, how you dare to force a frosty white app drawer background??? Did you tested with a black/dark wallpaper??? 

Not only that terrible frosty background but if you see your group app folder icon you will find a poorly done disgusting circle made with Microsoft Paint in1995                                         

Unacceptable!                                                                                                                        

EMINENT
Journeyman
Options

Any hope in sight for the removal of the gray frost?

ConnieoH
Student
Options

Bump. This is truly awful and a step in the wrong direction, really seems like they switched the dark mode and the light mode backgrounds on accident.

soundbeans
Explorer
Options

Bump @MartynaK

Please get rid of this ugly grey app drawer. I have a 100% black wallpaper, and this "transaparent" app drawer is just a boring, ugly grey. Why add a shade of grey to it? Why not make it just transparent? That way, I'll simply see my black wallpaper. 

soundbeans
Explorer
Options

Yes please, the app drawer is so ugly right now. 

Baws
First Poster
Options

Please bring the change. I have been stuck with this ugly grey