Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD

(Topic created on: 25-10-2020 11:20 AM)
TheBeardedGuy
Explorer
Options
I'm not sure if I'm liking the placement of the battery icon on the always on display. It seems to be separated from the main clock and is just an icon of its own at the bottom of the screen. Not very clean looking in my opinion. Would much prefer it wasn't there at all, or condensed back up with the clock. What do you guys think?
5 REPLIES 5
Gw9
Explorer
Options
I think it should be up with the other icons. Agree it doesn't look good at the bottom.
TheBeardedGuy
Explorer
Options
I usually use good lock for my aod, but this is not working for me at the moment, untill Samsung update it. maybe they could put options in it for what parts of the clock and icons to display. I personally would like the option to remove battery icon for a more clean look. but also understand that some people like the battery icon.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@TheBeardedGuy,

This change would be based on the user's preferences. Everyone may like something else, so in order to escalate this suggestion to our team of developers we would need more people to be interested in this change and want to have this change implemented on their devices 😉. When more people confirm to be interested in this suggestion, I will be able to send it to Korea 😀. So the more likes you get, the greater chance the suggestion can be implemented!

0 Likes
TheBeardedGuy
Explorer
Options
so come on then people, if you don't like the look of the random battery icon at the bottom of the aod screen, give this post a like. Let's get noticed.
efx
Pathfinder
Options
battery icon also seems dimmer than the clock display. I can't see it properly at night like I used to .