Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animations

0 Likes

I know this is probably the most requested "feature" but after my experience with the one ui 4.1 i really have only 1 complaint, the animations. They are pretty good when they work but say if i am playing a game and i am closing it the phone just makes the animations look like a 2005 phone (not my problem, i have an S21 and it really feels like a budget phone this times). And the animations are pretty bad even when just switching between apps and stuff. This is really the only thing that would make the samsung experience a lot better.

1 Comment
AntS
Options

Hi @Andrusa

Not sure if you're aware, but  you've posted this on the Community for the S10  range One UI 2 Beta, which has since closed, so it might not get much attention. (Apart from the odd UK moderator wandering through occasionally lol.) 

I can't move Suggestions from this area, so I'd recommend also posting your feedback in the main S21 areas on the Community too, along with sending an error report with log files within 10 minutes of the issue happening via the Members app - if you haven't done so already.