Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android 11 one ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 25-11-2020 10:19 PM)
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
Hello!! I just update to android 11 beta 1 uk.
Has some issue in animation home screen
Has problem from touchwiz when go in wallpaper choise wallpaper after try to apply dosent apply the wallpaper need to try 2 3 times then appear the pop up menu for deskop you deserve to apply.
Then some scracy animation when u slide in some apps menu. And top bar menu are slow in animation.
And my phone going hot in bixby side button
9 REPLIES 9
sonicriyaz
First Poster
Options
how were you able to download it?
Byng
First Poster
Options
think u gotta have an unlocked version
0 Likes
maddog65
Navigator
Options
what phone do you have mate
0 Likes
BJM2196
Explorer
Options
my animations seem to be very rough and slow too
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
only thing so far is the battery .. 100% to 5% in less than 10 hours. where as the battery was lasting 2 days without a charge
0 Likes
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
i did by official way from beta prog
0 Likes
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
i got a s10 sm g975f.. and im a dev roms aswell so i know how ti manage im not a usual user test it!..i just give a notice to can be fix next update
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Djraz,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing 😕. Do not hesitate to report them via the Members application so that our developers can have a look at them. It is important that you report each issue separately with log files attached (right after each issue occurs). Hopefully they will be quickly fixed! :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:

EMINENT
Journeyman
Options

Terrible app drawer color? Why is this not changeable from the terrible gray?

Why would I go from enjoying a dark theme to being forced to see this whitish gray? Please someone for the love of God!

0 Likes