Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Steady & Auto Framing in 4K

(Topic created on: 17-09-2022 09:55 AM)
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
It would be nice to see these features expanded to higher resolutions than just being capped at 1080p, more people would be likely to use them if they had higher resolution capabilities.

Please share your opinions.
5 REPLIES 5
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Agreed, I avoid both due to the pixilated output, I would prefer a bouncy video than a unclear video
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Exactly, I acheived 4K resolution in both modes with root by modifying the apps and I didn't notice any clear problems from doing so that's also one of the reasons why I made this suggestion as I know it's not impossible for them to do it officially, there is so much they can do to the camera software to have the upper hand from the other phones out there but they just won't do it. 😔
0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, I am honestly sick of seeing phone camera comparisons with the likes of iPhone and Pixel phones with lesser hardware achieving far superior results both for a photo and video, with video having the biggest gap between competitors.

It's been a while since I rooted a phone (since the days when we can't hide the fact a phone has been rooted anymore) but that feature would tempt me.
Thank you for the suggestion Lee and I hope it gains the traction it deserves.
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Hiding root is still entirely possible, i'm still able to use Google Wallet etc on this Beta. I hope this gets the attention it needs
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @LeeXDA21 ,

Thank you for pointing that out! 

I will forward your suggestion to the corresponding team, who will decide whether the recording resolution in Super Steady & Auto Framing can be improved. 🙂