Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep mode linked to Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 11:42 PM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Previously, if Bedtime mode was activated on the phone it was replicated on the Galaxy Watch 4. Now, when Sleep mode is activated the watch remains in its normal mode and keeps lighting up the screen whenever my wrist moves. If Sleep mode is going to replace Bedtime mode, please do the same for the watch as well 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Libb
MegaStar
Options

Hi, it works. You have to turn it in in Galaxy Wearable application in Watch Settings -> Advanced Features -> Bedtime mode.

1 Screenshot_20220908-060852_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.png2 Screenshot_20220908-060903_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.png3 Screenshot_20220908-060827_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.png4 Screenshot_20220908-060845_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.png

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Hi Libb. Thanks for the suggestion. This setting is already on and, as I said in my post, it used to work and sync perfectly. Since the beta though and the removal of the option to turn on Bedtime mode in quick settings or has stopped working for me and the watch behaves normally. Whether it is because the new mode is called Sleep rather than Bedtime,I don't know but it doesn't sync any more.
I'll report it as a bug 👍🏻
0 Likes
Libb
MegaStar
Options

Ah sorry, I missed that it is a beta

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga ,

Yes, in this situation the best thing to do is to file an error report, so that our developers can take a closer look at it and take some action. Please keep in mind that the report should be submitted 2-3 minutes after the error occurs to ensure that log files are generated.

Thank you! 🤝

mark770
Voyager
Options
Something I've noticed after today's beta release is that Bedtime mode is still available in "wearable" app but nowhere to set the feature on the handset. I had your issue initially but somehow came up with a solution unknowingly. Now it seems back to square one.
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
I doubt an error report would be generated though as no actual error has occurred. More-so the functionality seems to have vanished.
0 Likes
Astold
Explorer
Options

I too no longer have Bedtime mode synced between devices. But if I go to advanced features from the wereable app I can't find the Bedtime mode option as seen in your screen.

0 Likes