Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side key actions

(Topic created on: 24-09-2023 06:11 PM)
Tazim
Voyager
Options
I wonder, is it possible to add more functions with the buttons? Like, currently we have only double press power button. Is it possible to add double press volume keys to do some action? As an optional feature? Like, whoever wants to use it and whoever doesn't want to use it, they will not enable it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tazim

I'll forward your suggestion to our team of developers 😉.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
I think doing anything with the volume keys is a no go because pressing the volume keys quickly to adjust the volume is a very common operation. Adding another function to it would just cause clashes and lots of problems as well as distressed users.
0 Likes
Tazim
Voyager
Options
Well, I have mentioned OPTIONAL. Whoever wants to use, use it. Whoever doesn't want, they don't need to use
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I'm waiting for the Bixby button to come back on the S24, which should be customisable like the latest iPhone. Otherwise I agree double pressing on the volume buttons might be too finicky, but maybe for those that don't want the screenshot shortcut, could have an option to remap to anything else.
0 Likes
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tazim

I'll forward your suggestion to our team of developers 😉.

0 Likes
Muiradhar
Navigator
Options
You just need to download RegiStar from Good Locks Screenshot_20230925_181620_Good Lock.jpgScreenshot_20230925_181550_RegiStar.jpg
0 Likes
Tazim
Voyager
Options
That's not it, read my post again
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Some things just aren't viable even though it's OPTIONAL when it can interfere with a core function.
0 Likes